- Intuit Building 6
- 2750 Coast Avenue
- Mountain View, CA
Over 350 members of the ONUG Community came together at ONUG Spring 2016 to discuss emerging industry trends, IT business leader requirements, and best practices.
Not ready to leave ONUG Spring 2016 behind?
- – Read the high-level takeaways.
- – View the full recap news release.
- – Review all of the ONUG Spring press coverage.
- – Don’t miss the news announcements from the event.
- – Download the working group papers.
- – Learn more about the new ONUG Open IT Framework Initiatives.
ONUG Academy – May 9th
ONUG Academy, sponsored by Big Switch Networks, provided a day-long educational program aimed at operationalizing open networking. More information can be found here.
ONUG Conference – May 10th & 11th
The goal of the ONUG Conference is to advance open networking and open storage by facilitating a higher level of engagement between IT business leaders, standards and open source organizations, and members of the academic, vendor, and service provider communities. Read more about the ONUG Mission, and take a look at the ONUG Spring 2016 agenda.
ONUG Spring 2016 included:
- – Keynotes and Panel Discussions with IT business leaders
- – ONUG Board Fireside Chats
- – Real World Case Studies
- – Vendor Technology Showcase
- – NEW ONUG Bootcamp Instructional Workshops
- – Dedicated ONUG Research Track
- – ONUG Grand Challenge Hackathon on Network Automation