ONUG Fall brought together IT business leaders, standards groups, open source communities, vendors, and academics to share insights on the realization of a cloud-based, open software-defined infrastructure for the large enterprise.
The work conducted on behalf of the ONUG Open IT Frameworks Industry Initiatives leading into the conference focused on the creation of market conditions to enable a thriving ecosystem to deliver auotmation, orchestration, and tools to help with integration and analytics applications to take advantage of next generation monitoring. A survey of the ONUG IT Community also indicated that 2017 will be the year of large scale SD-WAN deployments.
ONUG Fall 2016 included:
- – ONUG Working Group and Open IT Framework Initiative Updates
- – Exclusive High Profile Keynotes
- – ONUG Board Fireside Chats
- – IT Business Leader Panels
- – NEW Proof of Concept Theater
- – Real World Case Studies & Deployments
For more from ONUG Fall 2016, check out the links below:
- – Read the full recap news release.
- – Keep up to date on all of the ONUG Fall press coverage.
- – Review the news announcements from the event.
- – Don’t miss our ONUG Fall photo gallery.
- – Stay tuned for session videos from the conference!